AirPouch® benchtop systems are versatile and easy to use, producing durable, puncture-resistant air pillow, bubble and tube packing materials in a range of sizes and mil gauges at speeds over 50 feet per minute for high productivity packing in semi-automatic or automatic modes.
AirPouch® air pillow materials feature our innovative EZ-Tear™ Perforation design, Void-fill air pillows offer many advantages over traditional packing materials because they are cleaner, lighter, more user-friendly, and they increase product visibility over traditional EPS peanuts foam, paper and bundle bubble packing materials.
Express Void Fill
Express 3 Void-Fill System—Improves packing productivity and lowers shipping costs.
- Provides easy to use air pillows on demand for fast, easy packing in either semi-automatic or automatic modes.
- Compact, benchtop system produces air pillow bags at speeds over 50 feet per minute.
- EZ-Tear perforations offer easier pillow handling and separation.
AirPouch® FastWrap™ Protective Packaging System—Flexible, convenient and easy-to-use protective packaging on demand.
- Produces filled bubbles and tubes used for protective packing.
- Compact, all-electric system that is easy to set-up and simple to operate.
- Biodegradable materials feed from a high-yield box
- EZ-Tear™ perforations for easier separation and less product waste.
Integrated Systems—System accessories that improve productivity.
- Machine stand, hoppers and dispensers enhance versatility for optimum packaging productivity.
- Sensors monitor hopper level for fully automatic operations.
Overhead Hopper Systems
Overhead Hopper Systems—High productivity solutions for high volume packing.
- Supplies multi-station packing operations for high volume distribution facilities.